We've received a number of requests requesting information about different lots that seem to be preparing for construction in San Tan Valley.
We thought we'd take a moment to let everyone know what is and is not coming in so far.
**Northeast Corner of Ironwood & Ocotillo - NEW INFO**
**Gantzel & Pecan Creek Drive - next to DQ - NEW INFO**
Cobblestone Car Wash
South of Golf Club Drive/Bella Vista on the west side of Hunt Hwy
- Express car wash
- automotive services
- a child care center,
- a community service facility,
- a health care facility (maybe an urgent/emergency care center)
- health and fitness facility
East of Gantzel on Combs (across from Encanterra - behind Jack in the Box)
Mint Homes Subdivision
SW Corner of Ocotillo and Gantzel
Express Car Wash
NW Corner Ironwood & Ocotillo - Queen Creek has annexed this corner from Ocotillo to Germann, Meridian to Ironwood. The annexation of this corner, north to Germann & west to Meridian (including the Ironwood Crossing housing development) became part of the Town of Queen Creek on April 9, 2018.
A Safeway-anchored shopping center that’s located at the northwest corner of Ironwood Drive and Ocotillo Road in San Tan Valley Arizona (now inside the Town of QC boundaries). The shopping center will feature a brand new prototype store from Safeway that totals just over 63,000 square feet as well as 20,000 square feet of shop space and 6 outparcel pads.
- Ace Hardware
- Cobblestone Auto Spa
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit
- Geno's Pizza and Cheesesteaks
- Happy Feet Nails & Spa
- Culver's - set to open around June 25, 2018
- Sport Clips
- Sub Zero
- Taco Bell
The shopping center is scheduled to start building Fall of 2017 and be complete in the Fall of 2018. View pdf for drawings of new commercial development.
On Hunt Hwy near San Tan Flats
Landscape Material Store
Next to Walmart on Hunt Hwy
West side of Gantzel near Banner Ironwood
More homes in the Circle Cross community
East side of Gantzel in medical plaza
Nothing is planned yet, but buildings/shells are being built for new tenants.
Ironwood & Pecan Creek Drive
Ironwood & Pima Rd
- Fourth Rural Metro Fire Station
- United States Post Office - 30994 N Golf Club Drive - Hunt Hwy & Golf Club Drive/Bella Vista
- Dental Office - Hunt Hwy - South of Bella Vista - next to AutoZone
- Valero Gas Station/Convenience Store - Gary & Empire across from the Urgent Care Extra
- Panda Express - Across from Walmart on Hunt Hwy by Dunkin Donuts
- Automotive Repair Shop - NE Corner of Ironwood & Ocotillo
- Dairy Queen - Ironwood Dr and Pecan Creek Drive
- T-Mobile - NW Corner of Combs/Gantzel
- Jack in the Box - NE Corner of Combs/Gantzel
- The Pit Beef - Off Skyline Ranch near Valley of the Sun Estates
- Charter School - NW corner Gantzel & Bella Vista
- Auto Zone - NE Corner of Combs & Gantzel
- Biscuits Cafe - NE Corner of Hunt Hwy & Bella Vista (in old Don Pedro's location)
- Homers Smokehouse (in the old Jim Burro's building) - NE Corner of Ocotillo and Meridian - has been annexed into the Town of Queen Creek as of April 9, 2018
- LDS Ward - Gantzel Across from Poston Butte
Hunt Hwy & Empire
Town of Queen Creek has annexed the inside of the J-Curve at Hunt/Empire (which was San Tan Valley) and they have plans to allow a 3 story UHAUL, an Earnhardt Dodge dealership and an additional car dealership with a possible restaurant or two building at the corner (across from San Tan Flats).
WHAT'S NOT COMING?
Is Home Depot coming?
Last year Home Depot placed 12.7 acres of their lot on the market for sale and many of us assumed they would not be building in San Tan Valley. Well it looks like Home Depot's plans may be changing. They have been reaching out to the county to discuss building again. They are building three new locations in Arizona, as well as remodeling two existing locations. Will they finally decide to open one of those locations in San Tan Valley? Stay tuned for more information coming soon!
Is Costco building in San Tan Valley?
There has been no information released that Costco is considering San Tan Valley. Costco has very specific requirements and at this time we do not meet those requirements. As of March 28, 2018 however Costco has opened discussion with a site planner to look into sites in Queen Creek, with the hopes of having a decision made by year end. Stay tuned for more information!
We'd also like your input
Behind the Urgent Care Extra, located at Gary & Empire (by Circle Cross) there is about 8,000 sq ft available for lease.
The space will be broken down into smaller units for multiple ease tenants. After speaking with the developers, they'd like to hear from YOU! What you would like to see built there? Let us know in the comments below, or on Facebook here.
Remember the lots will be about 1500-2000 sq ft or so think more along the lines of small retail shops, boutiques, services, etc.
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS